Poultry Farm Automatic Bell Chicken Plasson Drinker (Plastic)
- Model NO.: PT-PP4
- Usage: Chicken
- Condition: New
- Feature: Recyclable
- New Feature: Convenient and Portable
- Function: Automatic Drinking System
- Color: Red
- Material: Plastic
- Specification: CE, PC, ISO
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Type: Feeding, Breeding
- Certification: SGS, ISO
- Species: Chicken
- Raw Material: Plastic, PE, 100% New Plastic
- Type for: Poultry Drinker
- Use: Chicken
- Tiers: 2-5tiers
- Trademark: Poul Tech
- Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
Plasson drinkers is a water supply equipment used in chicken farming waterline. Used in chicken farms commonly, especially as water equipment for small chicken farm.
Plasson drinking is made of water bowl, moved support, springs, water seal gasket
And main pipe on the support, inlet pipe etc. It have a anti-splash board around inlet pipe on the support.
1. Using For Big Chicken:
1)Old Type: External diameter is 34cm, total height is 58cm
2)New type: New Type: External diameter is 34cm, total height is 33cm
2. Using For Small Chicken:
New type: External diameter is 23.5cm, total height is 25cm
1. Made of pure polyethylene, anti-aging, non-polluting.
2. Novel design, reasonable structure, It saves labor cost.
3. Save water and feed, improve environment, make chicken drink fresh water every time. It is ideal drinker in chicken farm.
The usage and control of Plasson drinker
1. Under use
0 - 14 days 1 time/day
15-28 days 1 time/2 days
After 28 days 1 time/3 days
Tool: A sewage bucket, a disinfectant bucket, a dishcloth
A. Pour the rest water from plasson into sewage bucket.
B. Scrub the surfaces and sink of Plasson by dischcloth moistened with disinfectant
C. Pour residual water from Plasson sink into sewage again.
D. The sewage should be took outside of coop and pour into drainage ditch, Splashing on inside floor is prohibited.
E. Disinfectant should be replaced timely according to specific circumstances.
F. Before and after immunity. Also that day, it should be washed by water.
G. Request the disinfectant is low toxicity, high efficient, non-corrosive and non-irritating when choose.
2. Before use
Tool: Bucket, dishcloth, shoe brush, Clean ball, disinfectant
A. Scrubing the Plasson clean with water, especially the surface of tank wall where water is outflowed.
B. The fitted parts and connecting pipes also should be cleaned
C. Dredge the connecting pipe with cheered tube if it is blocked.
D. Dipped into disinfectant after cleaned.
E. Hanged inside of chicken coop
The height and water level of plasson drinker
1.0-7 days putted on grid, eight days later raised as per growing of chickens
2. The upper edge of sink is same or slightly higher than back of chicken.
3. The water level in sink is about 1/3-1/2 of groove depth.
4. Fill half water into balance weight gourd.
Configurations of plasson drinker
1. A plastic drinker is available for 80 broilers
2. A ф 34 cm bell drinkers is available for 80-100 chickens.